Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School and other things

So, Here I am, a brand new start at my new school, and I'm loving it! Gotta love MU, cuz it's a quaint private Catholic School, expensive for sure, so I had better love it! So here's what's gone on so far in my lovely new start to school:

  • My roomate is a 17 yr freshman
  • I live in the all freshman section of the freshman floor in my hall
  • My roommate refers to me as the 21 yr old to our floor section mates
  • I love my professors and my classes except for my Criminology class
  • Started working out a couple times a week
  • joined Fitness club!!! YAY!!!!!
  • made a friend by randomly talking to her while waiting for a shuttle
  • got a job in the computer labs
  • spend most of my time alone in my room b/c I have so few friends...
  • This weekend will be my first weekend on campus!!! yay!!
  • Going to check out Mikey's church on sunday
Yep, so that pretty much sums up everything that's gone on since I started school. I really need to get a camera or something so that I can post pics and stuff...

1 comment:

  1. You should know by listening to me bitch all last semester that staying in your room all the time DOESN'T help you make friends.

    Get your ass out there!

    ReplyDelete