Sunday, December 4, 2011

Make-Up Lesson FTW!

So, I grew up as a tomboy. A SEVERE Tomboy! I hated dresses, skirts, the colors pink and purple, loved sports, knives and martial arts. My role model in life was my pastor's wife who severely disliked dressed and skirts, and only ever wore a dress on her wedding day. But, things change I suppose.

I had my second make-up lesson today. I figure I should learn how to use make-up. It's something every girl is supposed to know right? Stereotype much yeah? but...It is something useful to know. So....I caved. My best friend has been teaching me about make-up and today she took me shopping.

We bought:

  • Brushes (& Sh*t as she puts it)
  • eye shadow - nudes and natural colors like I like and some blues that she think will look good...
  • some type of powder finisher thing....(see how much I know about make-up?)
  • eye liner
  • mascara


After we got back to her house, she made me practice. Yeah...I poked my eye many many times and I kept making myself into a raccoon...make-up just does not come natural to me.

anyway...here's a picture of a cute doggie!

It looks like there's a stuffed animal next to me rather than a dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment