Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Frustrations

Someone once told me, and I also read in a book, that it is good to get your feelings out whenever possible. I have a journal, but I'd rather write it here. I am so frustrated! I am a Christian. I try to do Bible Quiet times. A quiet time is when you read the bible, and communicate with God. I was doing that today, and my sister walks in. She was angry and upset, for reason which I still do not know, and started yelling and screaming. She accused me, saying it's my fault because I did not help her by opening the door. Now quiet times are sacred and private. And above all, they are quiet. I wanted to finish before she came home, because when she comes home, there IS no quiet or privacy. When I said I was doing my quiet time, she acted like she didn't care, and she really doesn't. Instead of starting a fight like I normally do, I helped clean up and put away groceries that she brought home. She stopped yelling at me, but she's still angry and I'm so frustrated. Almost to the point of anger. I wish I could yell out! SCREAM!!!! ARGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment