Friday, March 20, 2009

Waking Up

So I've noticed something, I have issues. Ok, It's not something that I just noticed, more like something that's recurring. What happened? Well I'm going to tell you whether you care or not.

This morning, all I wanted to do was sleep. Was I allowed to? No. From 7:30am, I was repeatedly woken up. At about 9:30 I lost it. Lost my brains that is. My dog was barking non-stop. I knew what she wanted and could have just given it to her. But instead, I got really angry and started yelling and screaming at her. Then my sister started calling. First she calls the house phone, thn she calls my cell phone, then the house phone again!!! I'm trekking up and down the stinking stairs trying to reach the phone she's currently calling to tell her to SHUT THE F*** UP!!!! So when I finally do get hold of her, I yell and scream into the phone, and hang up on her. It wasn't until about 10 minutes later and after I had calmed down did I realize she might have been calling me for something important since she was so insistant.

So, do I have issues? Yes, Yes I do. But then, God is gracious. Thank the Lord, someone forgives me, cuz I know for sure my sister hasn't.

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" - 1 John 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment