Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February - The shortest most loving month.

It's February 3rd already, a whole month of this new year has gone by. Does it seem fast to you?
Highlights of this month include:
  • Groundhogs Day/Hai Tu's Birthday
  • SuperBowl
  • Valentine's Day/Chinese New Year
  • 25 (that's 28-3) days until my Spring Break

Yesterday was my ex-boyfriend's birthday. Most people don't contemplate men they dated over 5 years ago...but Hai Tu is special. You see, Hai Tu and I were best friends and pseudo family for 3 1/2 years immediately after we broke up, which means, he will never be far from my thoughts since I somehow see him as family. A little bitter, but then that's just life. It makes me think that it's about darn time that I stop moping about him. He's unworthy of it, and I deserve better.

Superbowl!!!!!!!! This Sunday!!!!! Who will you root for? New Orleans Saints  vs. Indianapolis Colts, it promises to be a fun and exciting Superbowl, maybe? My dad and I have this tradition that we each pick one team, and then root against each other. I need to pick a team, anyone got some advice for me?

Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year are on the same day. It's great because that means since I have no Valentine, I don't have to waste my money on a commercial Holiday, AND I get get great food.

Here's a Picture of the food that I tend to survive on:

No comments:

Post a Comment