Thursday, October 25, 2012

Noodles Caboodles!


Filmed my promotional video and then we got hungry. Here's the review for Bob's Noodle 66. It's located on 305 N Washington St, Rockville, MD 20850. I gave it 5 stars on yelp because you can't give it half stars. Anyway, here's the review from Yelp!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bobs-noodle-66-rockville

I came here once years ago and never went back. It wasn't because I didn't like the place, I just wasn't impressed. I decided to eat her tonight because it was 8:30pm at night and the church people I was with decided on Bob's.

Food: 5/5 stars. Last time I came here, I got the Beef Stew Soup. Was NOT impressed even though ALL my friends got it and were raving about it. THIS time, I got the Pork and Egg Thick Noodle Soup for $6.95. Now what's weird is my soup could have fed about 3 of me and yet it was only $1 more than my sister's wonton noodle soup for $5.95 which was just the perfect size for 1 person. I did not have high expectations for my soup, but I LOVED it! 5 stars! Perfect! The soup was delicious, the veggies and meat were awesome, the noodles were just regular noodles and nothing much to raved about. But did I mention the soup???? My sister's soup looked good too. She drained it to the bottom, so I'm assuming it was good.



Service: 4/5 stars. It was late-ish, they were wrapping up, and out of a lot of stuff. This seems to be typical of Bob's since a couple of the people I was with mentioned that it had happened before. At least they're honest about it though and up front too. The waitress was nice and the whole staff seems friendly. Because of the food I'm inclined to be nicer and give an extra star that I normally wouldn't.

Decor: Nothing special, won't rate it.

Overall, 4.5 stars out of 5. I got a soup for $7 that I shared partially with my sister, have enough for lunch tomorrow and filled me up. That's a wonderful price for such a BIG soup! I may start going here more often. Yes, yes indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment