Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Break

Hmm...Been awhile since I posted. But, My Fall break was pretty cool. I spent Friday and most of Saturday with my family. Saturday night, I carpooled with Scotty up to Gettysburg to see Zoe. We went to a pub. Don't know it's name but it was cool. Zoe, Scotto, Scarletta and I only had 1 drink apiece, since Zoe was tired. Scotto had yuengling and the rest of us Mangen's? or something like that. It was hard cider. We went to 7-11 and then walked back to Zoe's, whereupon Scarlett promptly made a screwdriver and then didn't like it. So I drank it.

Zoe's friends came back from their various activities, and we all went to the boy's suite to eat deep fried food and congregate whereupon zoe introduced us to people who I cannot remember most of their names. Victory is mine though, because I now remember more names than I started off with. I started off with James, Ryan and Amanda, to which I can now add, Annie, Andy, and Matt. Yep...only names I can remember, and...I doubt I can actually match Matt's name to his face. Is there actually a Matt? I'm beginning to doubt it.

On Sunday, we all went to PA Renaissance Faire, and had a ball. Everyone dressed up but me, which, is pretty normal. I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures, but managed to take some on other people's cameras so if you want to see them, just comment and I'll post some. I bought some nunchakus and a knife. A nice haul over all. Lots of food, but no one took pictures of me eating so I cannot show you.

Monday and Today were pretty uneventful except for lunch on Monday with my dad, Erika and Mo. Erika made sushi and we brought it over to Mo and my dad to feast on. Yummy. Also got my car fixed. Spent most of today doing nothing as well, except spending my evening with a little girl named Maggie. She's an awesome kid, but very exhausting. We made peanut butter play dough, it was fun, for her at least. Then we went to Old Country Buffet, and gourged. On a high note, I got on the Wii and found out I lost 7.5lbs. Don't know how I achieved that, but good job me!!!

and now, some pics:
Salmon, Tuna and Yellow tail Hand roll sushi. YUM!!!
 Erika and I went to eat sushi at my favorite sushi place. We ate 6 rolls, 2 nigiri sushi, and 1 hand roll.

Erika's Dessert
my dessert. Yes, mine pales in comparison, but I LOVE mochi.
He blinked! Lucky is so cute.
Sammie is staring at Maggie making the peanut butter dough.
and of course, Maggie is staring right back at her.
Peanut Butter Play Dough
I finally put pictures up in my dorm room. Mostly of my family and dogs, since they are Erika's pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment