Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday and struggle to stay alive

So the happy birthday part is it's my mom's birthday! So Happy Birthday Mom!

For the rest, I've been feeling depressed and tired and all around shitty lately. What's been going on and why do I feel this way? well here's why!

  • really stressed out because of school and grades
  • can't sleep
  • general worry and anxiety for friends
  • boys
  • living up to everyone's expectations
  • worried about being a bother to other people
  • generally angry, and worried about that
yeah so, that's what's on my mind. It makes me mopey and whiny and the few people I feel I can talk to are at odds with me for some reason or another. *sigh* Life is hard, and not having people who understand you is tough.

Anyway, Here's some pictures from my recent activities:
put up more pictures on my walls


advertising while on the Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk


my team ComForcare Rockville


Lunch on Sunday was Pho!!!! with my sister and mom. That was fun


Happy, tired, damp and stomach full of dim sum after the AA Memory Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment