Monday, October 19, 2009

My wonderful day

So today started out okay, but steadily got worse. Classes went well, I had an exam review, and the DEA gave a presentation in one of my classes. That was kind of cool. Talked to this guy, that turned out to be entertaining. He's kind of cool. Then my sister came. That is when everything steadily went south.

Erika saw me on the phone, and obviously wanted to know who it was. I couldn't tell her because Lisa was in the room. Well, Erika figured it out eventually, and like I had predicted, which is why I tried not to let Erika find out, she freaked out. She was mainly upset that I let a stranger have my phone number. I understand, but still, I know there is going to be resulting drama from this....and it sux. So then the guy was talking to started to chicken out and say he didn't want to cause trouble and that is thinking of not talking to me anymore....sigh!!!!!!

So then I had to go to work. For some reason, I guess people decided to all come to the ballston labs tonight. Usually no one is there!!!! Everyone was printing and asking me questions when I just wanted to rock out to my music and ride out my anger. But no, I couldn't.

So here I am still angry with myself, my sister and the guy. I'm done with work and just wanna go back to my room. The Security Guard called the shuttle. Which didn't come for an HOUR. The security guard, my friend and I, all called like 4 times....So now I'm completely pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment