Monday, October 5, 2009

So today, I was totally blindsided by my Deviant Behavior exam. Did I know one was going to happen? yes. Did I know it was going to be today? No. See, I forgot that today was exam day because I overslept last week and missed the review session. Didn't even know it was a review session. My professor has already told us that he won't help us with notes and stuff. We have to be pro active and get that stuff from our classmates. Shucks.


One good thing, I got my camera today. I bought a camera off of Ebay for $75 and it's awesome. It's not the best camera, but it does the job. Any bad pictures can be salvaged by Photoshop. Yes, I use Photoshop. not much, but just to correct the colors and sometime i take a picture that is off center and use Photoshop to correct it. Cropping is a good tool too. Now, there are fun time when making outrageous pictures is awesome too. Learning Photoshop is fun.

Here's some picture of my dorm room since I now have the ability to show you.
This is my bed, and oasis from the harshness of college


My closet and on the right is the door with my roommate's mirror on it


TV, Fridge


Roommate's messy side.


The one on the left is mine. Messy huh?

~~~~

Does sex still sell? Adult industry not immune to recession


No comments:

Post a Comment