Friday, October 2, 2009

Shoes, Class and Filesharing

So, today was really cool. I had my Crime, Media and Culture class today. We had guest speakers come in. They did a general presentation on IT security and other such stuff. But the cool part was the demonstration in Computer Forensics. They demonstrated how they can get information from any memory device, even if it's been deleted. Even though it's probably pretty routine for them, I thought it was awesome. I've always wanted to know how they do that. The other thing I want to learn someday is how to fix a corrupted drive, although that's a little harder.

Went shoe shopping today. Picked up some athletic shoes and some Airwalk chucks. Had to go alone even though I invited Lisa along. I don't think she really wants to hang with me at all. Kinda sad that I'm not loved, but hey what can I do? I can only try so hard. Anyway, for the rest of the night I thought I would work on my Educational paper. What's an educational paper you might ask? Well, actually it's a punishment paper that I must right because I got caught doing something naughty. It wasn't that bad, but because of stupidity and not quite ignorance, I got caught so I must pay for the crime. Should I have been doing it? No. of course not. It's illegal. What did I get caught for? File sharing. *smirks* yes, I know, stupid stupid me. Mmm…of course…anyone who's reading this, you shouldn't do it either. BAD, stop doing it right now!

So yeah, I have to write a 3 page scholarly paper on Joel Tenenbaum and also on ideas for how to better educate MU on filesharing. Fun fun…. Not!

No comments:

Post a Comment